with a powerful pay-per-click campaign
The best time to be seen by customers online is exactly when they're searching for the products and services you offer. A strategic pay-per-click (PPC) campaign makes your brand, your products, and your services visible to customers when it matters.If your business can't be found, it can't be famous.
Google Ads Certified Partner100% Zeal | 0% Apathy
We're a Google Ads Certified Partner, and all Google Ads management is done in-house by a team of PPC experts. For them, a successful PPC campaign is one that helps you business stand above your competition; expanding market reach with lower cost per clicks.
They're gentle enough to sensitively work with new clients taking their first cautious steps into the world of paid search, but rugged enough to not wilt when taking over existing campaigns that require intense work to improve lacklustre performance and an unhealthy ROI.
Which is how they currently manage more than $20m of Google Ads spend each month.
They will spend time studying your business values, demographics, and unique challenges, which will allow them to craft a pay-per-click campaign that matches your business objectives and identity.
A lot of work goes into creating and managing successful PPC campaigns, but there are two key moments that stand out.
The first is understanding our business and your audience. We look for the distinct features of your market; first expansively, then very narrowly. We research your target group's search behaviour and language use, which helps us refine keyword groups and phrases. And we do the same for your competitors, because part of standing out from your competitors requires knowing what they are doing.
The second is our qualified knowledge of the most relevant search engines. It is both strategic and technical, and always up-to-date. The technology and approaches used by leading search engines is constantly advancing and changing. Any delay in adapting a PPC campaign to these changes has negative effect in ROI.
This knowledge allows us to perfectly match your campaign goals to the right marketing tools offered by Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and other search providers. Ours is a proactive approach to identifying the best innovations for your strategy, maximising the efficiency or effectiveness of your campaign.
We offer full-service Google Ads and PPC campaign management for both local and international campaigns. Our services include:
- Research & Ad Creation - We research and analyse your business, your market, and your audience, and condense the results into a PPC strategy unique to your business. This strategy forms the backbone of the PPC campaign and ads we go on to create for you.
- Display Ads & Remarketing - Google Ads Search ads are not your only option for online advertising, and we can help manage all aspects of your display ads strategy too. We are able to perform the necessary research for any display ad campaigns, design the creative assets, measure performance and optimise as necessary, and assist with setting up a remarketing strategy to fine tune your targeting.
- Google Shopping - A shopping campaign is a very important component of e-commerce advertising campaigns, but require a different approach to other forms of PPC advertising. We can take care of your product feed management and optimisation, along with all other aspects of Google's retail solutions for e-commerce.
- YouTube Remarketing - If you're already running video ad campaigns on YouTube, we're able to help refine your campaign to benefit from the power of remarketing. We do this by not only analysing the behaviour of your non-converting visitors, but by also aligning the correct creative assets and landing pages according to behaviour, in order to maximise your ROI.
- Tracking, Analysis, & Reporting - We track and analyse every aspect of your PPC campaign. We don't just repeat what works, and abandon what doesn't work. We examine the results so that we can get a deeper understanding of success and failure, and apply that to future campaigns. Throughout your campaign you can expect regular reports and feedback from us, so you'll always know what we are doing, and how your campaign is performing.
- Optimisation - Even the best ad campaigns require some adjustments, and as we track and analyse the campaign, we'll make continual adjustments, and explore new opportunities.
- Automation - We don't use automated bid management in any PPC campaigns we manage, but we understand that some clients would want to manage their own Google Ads campaigns. In these instances, we're still able to advise and assist clients in setting up automation for pay-per-click campaigns.
Try our search smarts for free!
We want to work with you, and we believe the smartest way to start that process is share some of our knowledge; no strings attached.
If you're brand new to the world of Google Ads and PPC advertising, get in touch, and we'll give you a free consultation. And if you're already quite familiar with Google Ads, and have campaigns running, we'll audit them, and give you a list of suggested improvements that could dramatically improve your Google Ads performance.